Mario Testino



Mario Testino - Kate Moss



Kate Moss Mario Testino Vogue Italia Fashion Photography

Kate Moss Mario Testino Vogue Italia Fashion Photography

Wonderful Kate Moss and world know photographer Mario Testino has such a speciel relationship that they made a book together of pictures of her taken by him. I want it!


Mario says “I met Kate very early on. Shortly after her first Galliano show I went backstage to congratulate her, only to find her crying: she was disappointed that she had only been given one outfit to model in the show. My answer to her was this: “In life there are perfumes and colognes. You need to use lots of cologne as the scent fades away; with a perfume you just use a drop and it lasts all night. You are a perfume, you will go on and on.” Little did I know just how true that would become! And that I had made a friend for life.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment